Sunday, March 8, 2015

Stuck

I have kept on talking to my aunt this past couple weeks and to be honest there is only so much progress you can make when I am only talking about sailing and not even doing anything. I guess I will just have to wait until the spring comes and get out on the water. Also this is basically a do or die situation, either I know how to sail or I don't. Furthermore I don't even know how I am going to start the project, this is suppose to be something that changes your life and or someone else's, and this barley effects mine. It is way too late to change the project and I have to make the best of this, I just do not know how to turn this into a life changing experience. I will just have to wait until the water gets warmer and get out on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment