Friday, December 5, 2014

Winter is brutal

I have noticed that during the winter there is not much to do with my learning to sail project. It's hard because although I have looked up hundreds of videos on YouTube and looked at countless articles on the internet, there is no better way to learn something than hands on practice. Which I cannot get a hold of because it's basically winter outside. So I am just going to have to look at more videos or start looking at books in the library about sailing. Also I think that one kid in my economics class has a business with sailing at the Grosse Pointe Yacht Club, that is another connection that could help me along the way. A good thing that I could do right now is connect myself with as many people as possible that sail or own a sailing group, so that later on I can use them If needed. This project of mine will probably not really get going until spring comes around. So until then, I can prepare myself so that when spring does come, I am not wasting any time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment